Transylvania 2 Days Tour from Bucharest
The essential sights of Transylvania in 2 days
Included - Transylvania 2 Days Tour
Tour starts and ends in Bucharest.
It may be combined with a Danube River Cruise which starts or ends in Giurgiu or Bucharest.
- 1 night of accommodation in Sighisoara (World Heritage Site)
- Peles Castle
- Bran Castle (Dracula`s Castle)
- Historical Centers of Brasov and Sighisoara
- Fortified Church of Viscri (World Heritage Site)
- Pick up / drop off at your hotel
- Fully licensed, English speaking guide
- Private, Comfortable Executive AC car
- All parking fees, fuel, Guide / Driver fee
- Interactive participation encouraged
- Overview of Romanian History and Culture
- Countless stops for photos
- Traditional Romanian lunch
2 days / 700 km
please inquire for exact quote
Day 1 – Bucharest – Peles Castle – Bran Castle – Sighisoara
In the morning after breakfast I will pick you up from your location in Bucharest and head towards Transylvania with stops at the most important sites along the way.
First stop will be at Peles Castle, the summer residence of the royal family until 1947 it is considered by many one of the most beautiful castle in Europe and also a very popular tourist destination of Romania.
Second stop will be at Bran Castle widely known as Dracula`s Castle. It is not only incredibly beautiful, with original architecture but also it is considered as the best preserved Medieval Castle of Europe.
Dinner and accommodation in Sighisoara, the most romantic town of SE Europe.
Day 2: Sighisoara – Viscri – Brasov – Bucharest
In the morning after breakfast in Sighisoara I will give you a tour of the last Medieval Citadel of Europe constantly inhabited until today and one of the most picturesque places in Romania. Sighisoara is also the place where Vlad the Impaler was born, the historical figure which inspired Bram Stoker’s fictional character, Count Dracula.
Heading back to Bucharest our first stop will be in Viscri, the most famous village of Transylvania totally bypassed by modern times.This is the place where Prince Charles of Great Britain fell in love with Transylvania and bought a house in 2007.
Our second stop will be in Brasov where you will have a tour of the historical center of the town and also a traditional Romanian lunch in an authentic local restaurant.
Drop off at your accommodation in Bucharest.
Book Now or Inquire