Greetings from Transylvania
Greetings from Transylvania!
I am Emanuel Enache, a Romanian guy born and raised in Sighisoara. After working almost 10 years in the financial sector I decided it was time to start doing what I truly enjoy. Therefore in 2010 I gave up my banking career and I started working as an independent Tour Guide & Travel Agent. I also became active in the NGO sector protecting biodiversity and traditional architecture of Transylvania. I am fortunate and proud to be a long term collaborator of Mihai Eminescu Trust and Adept Foundation, both local NGO`s supported by HRH Prince Charles of Great Britain.
In 2012 I became fully licensed Romanian Tour Guide and Travel Agent and since then I have been doing guiding as a full time job.
What else is there to know about me?
- I offer private day tours and trips and also extended tours of Transylvania and Romania. All my tours can be tailored according to your specific needs and wishes.
- I want to show you places that I love, to tell you what’s good here, and to steer you in the right direction to explore Transylvania. I will also give you customized tips as I want you to enjoy your entire stay in Transylvania, not just your time with me.
- I struggle hard to create unique and memorable experiences for my guests rather than standard uninspiring itineraries. Choosing any of my tours ensures you will discover and enjoy Transylvania not just visit it!
- I have lived all my life in Transylvania and was passionate about history, culture and naturesince I was a child. Therefore I know many interesting local facts about this area that big travel books and sites do not mention. As a guide, I focus mainly on working with solo travelers, couples, families and small group of friends up to 15 participants, to ensure a more personalized experience.
- I am proud to be independent. I will never take you to a place just because I get some perks for it. Although standard behavior in the tourist industry, I simply think it is wrong.