Emanuel Enache, Tour guide
I am Emanuel Enache, a Romanian guy born and raised in Transylvania.
I offer private day tours and trips and also extended tours of Transylvania and Romania. Whether you’re interested in a day tour or an extended journey, I can tailor your itinerary to meet your specific interests and needs.
After spending almost a decade working in the financial sector I decided it was time to start doing what I truly enjoy. Therefore in 2010 I left my banking career behind, became an independent Tour Guide & Travel Agent and never looked back. In addition to my work as a tour guide, I am also actively involved in the NGO sector, trying to protect the biodiversity and traditional architecture of Transylvania.
I feel extremely grateful and privileged to have worked alongside Mihai Eminescu Trust and Adept Foundation, two local non-governmental organizations that were previously supported by HRH King Charles III of Great Britain.
In 2012 I became fully licensed Romanian Tour Guide and Travel Agent and since then I have been guiding as a full time job.
What else is there to know about me?
- I understand that planning a vacation can be overwhelming and I genuinely respect your time and money. My final goal is to add maximum value to your well-deserved vacation time and to create unique experiences and lifelong memories, rather than standard uninspiring itineraries.
- When you book a tour with me, you’re not just visiting Transylvania, you’re experiencing it!
- I will also provide personalized tips so that you can make the most of your entire stay in Romania not just the parts we will explore together.
- As a native of Transylvania, I have always had a deep fascination for its rich history, and astonishing nature. My local expertise and unique insights cannot be found in popular travel guides or websites.
- I am proud to be independent. I will never take you to a place just because I get some perks for it. Although standard behavior in the tourist industry, I simply think it is wrong.
- I specialize in guiding solo travelers, couples, families, and small groups of friends with up to 15 individuals to ensure that everyone gets the attention and experience they deserve.