TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Registered Sole Trader I.I Enache Emanuel Ionut (hereafter called Your Guide in Transylvania or Provider) provides tourism guiding services and travel assistance services all over Romania.
- Provider: I.I Enache Emanuel Ionut, Registered Sole Trader (Yourguideintransylvania.com), with its office at Str. Ilarie Chendi, Nr.35B, Sighisoara 545400, Mures, Romania, company identification No.: F26/59/2015, tax identification No.: 33974219.
- Description of services: Your Guide in Transylvania offers cultural, historical and contemporary heritage interpretation to people on organized tours and individual clients at religious, cultural and historical sites, museums, and at venues of other significant interest in Romania organized in day tours. Services does not include accommodation or meals.
- Booking policy: Bookings can be made inquiring directly via email using “Contact Form” on the website. The email request sent by the traveler represents his commitment to conclude a contract with Your Guide in Transylvania. Once Your Guide in Transylvania send a written confirmation (based on previous offers), a binding contract is considered to be concluded by both Your Guide in Transylvania and the traveler.
- Guiding services price: The price includes all services specified. Supplementary costs such as meals, accommodation or further services that are not included in the day tour description will will be billed separately by the third parties if ordered by the guest.
- Payment: You are most welcome to book day tours via email system. I generally do not ask for deposits but sometimes in order to complete your booking, you may be asked to make an online payment of the deposit required using PAYPAL, the worlds biggest and safest payment system. You will then receive a booking confirmation.Your Guide in Transylvania accepts payment by cash in EURO or USD or RON. The Customer shall pay the total price at the end of the tour except for if Your Guide in Transylvania and the customer have agreed in a deposit due by an arranged date.
- Cancellation / modification of reservation: Cancellations must be declared in written form. The date of the cancellation is deemed to be the date, when the written declaration is received by Provider. In case of cancellation or no show, the following terms apply:
- up to 60 days before beginning of reservation period a cancellation fee: 0%
- up to 30 days before beginning of reservation period a cancellation fee of 50% of total confirmed costs
- up to 7 days before beginning of reservation period a cancellation fee of 75% of total confirmed costs
- less than 7 days before beginning of reservation period – the total price is charged as compensation,
- Transportation: most of the Day Tours offered on the site includes transportation which is offered for free using personal car of Enache Emanuel Ionut which has valid insurance policy and MOT and the guide as a driver. We do not sell or charge transportation. Travelers are free to choose any other way of transportation, such as rented cars, public transportation methods, etc on their expense for covering the distances included in the day tours program.. Choosing to take a day tour using Emanuel Enache`s own car and him as a driver represents travelers acknowledgment of the fact that he is not a professional driver, the service is offered for free at their own risk regarding any possible damages or losses. For groups larger than 3 pax we rent mini-vans or buses with or without driver.
- Insurance: Services provided by Your Guide in Transylvania do not mean for the customer any relevant risk, therefore there is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any day tours. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. You may not be accepted as an Your Guide in Transylvania passenger unless you have arranged satisfactory insurance. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your day tour.
- Your obligations and responsibilities: You must inform Provider in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences. It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws. During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group /brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you.
- General considerations: The length of the tours is approximate and can get longer due to traffic. The provider is not responsible for any problems caused by traffic, as I am unable either to influence or to anticipate these. In case the service can not be provided due to force majeure the Provider reserves the right not to provide the services. In such case the Provider shall return the paid total amount to the client.
- Museums and monuments can sometimes close without notice due to strikes, structural problems, etc., or the tour guide who leads the day tour may become unavailable at the last minute due to illness or some other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases I will do my best to re-organize the tour to accommodate the change; however I shall return the paid total amount to the client if a deposit has been previously paid.
- If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our services.